How To Brew
Plunger coffee ensures delicate coffee flavours are savoured with every sip.
To make the perfect plunger coffee.
1. Rinse out your plunger with warm water
2. Place 2 tablespoons of coffee to every 1 cup of water.
3. Fill plunger halfway then gently stir.
4. Add remaining water and replace plunger lid, let steep for 3-4 minutes.
5. Depress plunger slowly.
6. Pour coffee into your favourite mug.
Enjoy your perfectly prepared plunger coffee.
Clean your equipment between every brew.
If you’re using a paper filter, rinse it beforehand.
Use a coarser grind for longer brewing times and a finer grind for faster brewing times.
4 minutes, coarse grind (like large sea salt crystals)
2-3 minutes, medium grind (like kosher salt crystals)